Mister FPGA 128mb
MiSTer is a port of well known MiST project to a larger FPGA and faster ARM. MiSTer provides modern video output through HDMI (VGA and analog audio are still available on daughter board). It's based on Terasic DE10-nano board. Here are some improvement over the MiST board:
- Altera Cyclone V SE FPGA with 110,000LE (41,500ALM) and 5,570Kbit of Block RAM.
- ARM Cortex A9 dual-core CPU at 800MHz.
- HDMI video and audio allowing connect to any modern monitor/TV.
- DDR3 1GB available for both ARM and FPGA.
- High speed ARM<->FPGA interconnect due to both are in the same chip.
- Linux on ARM provides support for many I/O devices and file systems.
- 32Mb / 64Mb / 128Mb SDRAM memory options.
- VGA output.
- Audio input from ADCin DE10-nano.
- No USB hub cable, direct connection from 90º connector.
Include Terasic DE10-nano, 7 ports USB hub, IO board 6.1, SDRAM 128mb V2.9, microSD 8Gb, acrylic case and PSU.
No se hacen envíos fuera del territorio de la Unión Europea de la placa DE10-nano.
The DE10-nano board is not shipped outside the territory of the European Union.