MiSTer is a port of well known MiST project to a larger FPGA and faster ARM. MiSTer provides modern video output through HDMI (VGA and analog audio are still available on daughter board). It's based on Terasic DE10-nano board. Here are some improvement over the MiST board:
- Altera Cyclone V SE FPGA with 110,000LE (41,500ALM) and 5,570Kbit of Block RAM.
- ARM Cortex A9 dual-core CPU at 800MHz.
- HDMI video and audio allowing connect to any modern monitor/TV.
- DDR3 1GB available for both ARM and FPGA.
- High speed ARM<->FPGA interconnect due to both are in the same chip.
- Linux on ARM provides support for many I/O devices and file systems.
- 32Mb SDRAM memory.
- VGA output.
Include 7 ports USB hub, IO board, extra slim SDRAM, microSD 8Gb, acrylic case and PSU.
For more information please visit https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki/SDRAM-Board-Assembly-(DIY)
Gerber and project files for personalized IOBoard here - https://mega.nz/#!kkNwDIhZ!RUmvPBWj9U0HOqPi6TBIRpQJO34-bp32h_Iy2Tcn4Qo